- Model NO.: PRESERVEMAC
- Plate: Lithography Printing
- Light Source: Solid State Laser
- Processing Plate: Conventional Plate and CTP Plate
- Plate Width: 880mm
- Chemical Tank Volume: 31L-45L
- Drying Temperature: 30-60 Degree C Adjustible
- Chemical Replenish: 100ml/Min
- Transport Package: Wood Box
- Origin: China
- Usage: Offset Printing
- Type: Film Plate Machine
- Model: Preservemac
- Capacity: 400-1200mm/Min
- Plate Thickness: 0.15-0.4mm
- Chemical Temperature: 18-40 Degree C
- Gum Roller Diameter: 60mm
- Trademark: McLantis
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8442
McLantis plate preserve machine has four processes: Cleaning the ink on the plate; Wash out the remaining dirt and cleanser; Gumming the plate; Drying the plate.
2. Steam Line Appearance with Solid and Anti-corrosion PVC Tank
Easy installation and uninstallation of rollers for convenient maintenance. Automatic standby, cost-saving and environmental-friendly. Automatic washing, gumming, drying as a whole process of McLantis plate preserve machine.
3. Superior Ink-cleaning Performance
McLantis' unique ink-washing system - Two quick left-right moving brush washing to ensure thorough cleaning of the ink. Equipment with cleaner recycle system.
4. Thorough Gumming Process
The gumming system on McLantis plate preserve machine ensures that the gum can penetrate into the pores of the surface of the plates and no oxidation on the plate surface. Equipped with gum recycle system.
5. Environment Friendly
Automatic water saving device. Full cover shell prevents the cleaner smell coming out.
6. Suitable for plane/arc bended plates
McLantis plate preserve machine is equipped with special path for plane/arc bended plates.
plate preserve machine / plate washing machine
|Processing plate||conventional plate and CTP plate|
|Chemical tank volume||31L-45L|
|Chemical temperature||18-40 degree C|
|Drying temperature||30-60 degree C adjustible|
|Gum roller diameter||60mm|
|Power||220V 50/60Hz single phase|