PS Plate for Offset Printing
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000000 Sqm Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PS
- Usage: Offset Printing
- Style: Positive
- Gauge: 0.15 - 0.40mm
- Spectral Sensitivity: 350-430nm
- Resolution: 2% - 98% at 200 Lpi
- Run Length: 80,000 - 100,000
- Protection Gum: Suitable for Any PS Plate Protection Gum
- Transport Package: Cartons
- Origin: China, Shanghai
- Material: Aluminum
- Type: PS Plate
- Item: PS Plate
- Coating: Green Face or Blue Face
- Exposure Energy: 160 - 180 Mj/Cm2
- Ugra Reading: Recommended to Use 13 Step Scale / Three Steps Cle
- Recommended Developer: Mclantis Developer or FUJI Developer
- Trademark: McLantis or Ronsein or OEM
- Specification: A
- HS Code: 3701302200
With tiny air eduction grain on McLantis conventional PS plate surface, the vacuuming time during exposure can be greatly decreased, as well as preventing image halation.
2. Unique Photosensitive Coating - High Sensitivity
The unique photosensitive coating consists of world's first class photographic emulsion and resin, which offers outstanding alkaline resistance, superior stability, high sensitivity and increased adjusting flexibility. The unique photosensitive coating ensures McLantis PS plate of unmatched resolving ability.
3. Excellent Hydrophilic Layer - Sustainable Ink-water Equilibrium
Excellent water reception capability speeds up the ink-water equilibrium procedure and helps to reduce water absorption during printing process. The superior water retaining capability of McLantis conventional PS plate do effectively prevents non-image areas of the plate from scum and avoids paper distortion.
4. Outstanding Multi Grain Layer - Excellent Performance in Developing
The multi grain layer polishes up the hydrophilic substances of the non-image areas on the plate. This increases the ink-water adjusting flexibility and enhances the developing performance of the tiny dots. This also strengthens the dots' ability to adsorb the coating layer, which consequently extends the run length of McLantis PS plate.
5. Durable Anodic-oxidized Layer - Extraordinary Run Length
The durable and strong oxidized surface formed after the anodic oxidation process on the aluminum material prolongs the run-length of McLantis conventional PS plate. Anodic-oxidized layer also resists the corrosion of the retouching medium.